Story of Pandora Box

Photobucket

Have you ever imagined when you saw a blue and cloudless sky in summer? The dominant blue color plus white blob trying to ruin it, sometimes make attractive middle of the afternoon sun. I really miss the clear sky and cloudy since the last few months, the rain always hinder the arrival of blue skies and sunny.

A few days ago I tried to reminisce back using analog camera or roll film, already almost a year I never take pictures using film cameras while only borrow from a friend but when taking pictures using film camera I was always worried, waiting for the results of my shots. And once through the darkroom process, I get a little "smile" because it was not so disappointing. And this is some of the results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then what about my life? I can say everything went normal, still busy with college, photographing, and playing with friends. Some days my life was spent in college, taking pictures, seeing something unique, and the meeting because the next few weeks me and my friends from the film orca will produce a film about the environment, may run successfully.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For you information, I am happy to listen to the song The Script - The Man Who Can’t be Moved, Project Pop - Indoverse, Artist for Haiti - We Are the World, Nat King Cole - Love Is The May-Splendored Thing, Frau - Glow , She & Him. If you do not mind would you play one of my playlists, is guaranteed fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lying? What you have in mind when they hear this word? Honestly I'm Skeptic and degradation of a word is called a lie, do not know why sometimes the people close around me often do so, although never really found out, but I knew they was lying. Hah! Become very sad when you learned the people or you lied to your friends.

Photobucket

I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care.
(Scarlett Johansson)


Comments

  1. Lovely colour tones! Especially the last three photos... My fave goes to the number 2 from below. Vintage!! :)

    People is liar. I doubt there are people who never lie, even when they didn't do that in purpose... I lied too, even I hate when people lying to me. But I guess we should look into ourselves first before judging others, so I never really complain about that because I'M STILL a liar. Ugh.

    It's okay to be sarcastic... It helps you to cover ypour heart away from pain. Just don't be one forever... People must have hopes. Cheer up!
    (It's easier to talk than doing it literally, I know...)

    Good job bang. Keep being productive and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All images using analog cameras, the results are funny. I edited a bit for the last three ... I'm still learning to change tone, and not as smart as you.. :)

    Still trying to evaluate themselves, as much could I try not to lie with the same people who loved me and my friends around me. It would be very painful also when he knew we lied, it's all process. And I still live it ..

    Thanks Clara, your blogs are also very inspiring people!
    Love vintage too ...
    Go vintage... :D

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bagan, Kota Tua Dengan Ribuan Kuil dan Pagoda (part 2-end)

Mandi Lumpur Dalam Tradisi Mebuug-buugan

Vintage and Boho Style, La Laguna