Naif Part II

Photobucket

Incredible !!!!!!
That's all I can say to all who stopped on my blog, how not?? For the second time I photographed one of my favorite bands NAIF! Wow, it's likely that the stage action is entertaining, and of course skill of their respective personnel have been no doubt about it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Although before the naif go on stage, we had a little incident, which we were expelled by the POLICE!! And forbade us to take pictures too close to the stage. Okay, has become something usual for me, hehehehehe. But it is not a problem for me, must find a way to take pictures, and the results we get out of the venue and choose to stand in front of spectators crowded the middle! That's crazy and stupid I think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But that night was so amazing, very very satisfied!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very grateful to my friends, Diki and Tatto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bagan, Kota Tua Dengan Ribuan Kuil dan Pagoda (part 2-end)

Mandi Lumpur Dalam Tradisi Mebuug-buugan

Vintage and Boho Style, La Laguna